Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Four Hot Handbags this Fall

Okay, so maybe I already have more handbags than a department store. And maybe I am on such a tight fashion budget that it’s cheating on my bag ban to even have a fantasy about a bag. But nonetheless, I can’t help admiring hot bags when I see them. So for all you non broke as a joke people out there here are four hot designer bags to take a look at this fall.


Coach Parker Hobo in Silver/Black
Retail Price: $358
Available at: Coach, Macy’s

“Hello, lover.” Those are the words I uttered to this bag when I was in Macy’s yesterday looking for my father’s birthday gift and ‘somehow’ wound up in the purse department. If you know anything about the Coach Parker collection, you know that the leather is oh so smooshy and to die for. Now this great new shape and awesome handle makes it even better. Can’t afford this bad boy? Wait a few months, eventually most great Coach bags wind
up in the outlets for half the price.


Tano Lady Raga in Elephant
Retail Price: $279
Available at: Musthavebag.com

If you know me at all, you know that I support Tano a really cool indie designer bag maker that isn’t carried in too many places. This hot new hobo in Tano’s new bella leather is just amazing. The elephant color makes a great neutral and is a good alternative to the typical black or tan. Check out musthavebag.com for all of the other available colors. I have shopped with them many times, they are the ultimate Tano retailer and have the best customer service I have ever experienced.



Linea Pelle Dylan Large Speedy in Purple
Retail Price: $425
Available at: Lunaboston.com

Purple is a great color for this season. This hip and hot Linea Pelle bag is supple and fabulous. Add flair instantly to any dull outfit with this hot bag. Don’t forget to check grechencodes.com before ordering a Linea Pelle off the internet. You wouldn’t want to miss out on any current discounts floating around cyber space.





Treesje Avalon Mini Satchel in Wine
Retail Price: $545
Available at: Lunaboston.com, Bloomingdale’s

Treesje, a popular designer among the young Hollywood crowd continues to please. The wine Avalon mini has classic style and makes a great work bag. If you’re someone who doesn’t buy bags often and likes to keep a designer bag for years, the Avalon is a good bet as it has a timeless and professional look.

1 comment:

  1. The Coach Parker Hobo and the Tano Lady Raga are the ones I would LOVE to own if I could buy them and if I could spare funds from my doll and action figure collecting. I had two Coach bags in the 1980s - still have one of them. Thanks for the information on the Tano - I don't think I have heard of them before. I love the size and shape of those bags.

    ReplyDelete